
Angie and I have started an annual scrapbook retreat. We get together for 7 days at Mom's house and spreadout like we own the joint! This is a picture of how much stuff we take. Mom is so awesome and accomodating. She never complains and we love it when she joins in with her own crafts. This year we actually got out of our jammies. Angie scrapboooks much faster than me. I only completed 8 pages compared to her 34! But I did practice my photography everyday so I was distracted. Anyway, we had a blast! Thanks Mom!!
1 Comments:
We have a great time every year! My in-laws are awesome! Eileen and I and the kids are treated like we are at a Bed & Breakfast. The kids get to spend the entire time with their Grandma & Papi! I look forward to our annual retreat. Danny prefers to stay at home in Colorado and use his "free-time" to play on the computer without interruptions! It's definitely a win-win situation.
Post a Comment
<< Home