posted by Eileen Trevino at 11:14 PM
Absolutely! And, the kids are at a good age where they can appreciate their roots and enjoy all that Las Flores has to offer...like Garcia's!
The Mexico pics are amazing!! I love all the colors and am already imagining a scrapbook page with them. (hee, hee!) - JMR
Eileen, I love this picture. It is AWESOME!!!! You are doing such a great job. Keep having fun.Teresa
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
3 Comments:
Absolutely! And, the kids are at a good age where they can appreciate their roots and enjoy all that Las Flores has to offer...like Garcia's!
The Mexico pics are amazing!! I love all the colors and am already imagining a scrapbook page with them. (hee, hee!) - JMR
Eileen, I love this picture. It is AWESOME!!!! You are doing such a great job. Keep having fun.
Teresa
Post a Comment
<< Home