Welcome to my Blog!
Hello Friends and Family!!!
I thought I would start a blog to share pictures and happenings. I'm always taking (many many) pictures of my neices, nephews, and children of my friends. I thought this would be great way to share some of the moments I've captured as well as news and events. Any bets on how long I'll keep it up?? LOL. I'll try to get some pics up soon. ;)
I thought I would start a blog to share pictures and happenings. I'm always taking (many many) pictures of my neices, nephews, and children of my friends. I thought this would be great way to share some of the moments I've captured as well as news and events. Any bets on how long I'll keep it up?? LOL. I'll try to get some pics up soon. ;)
3 Comments:
I like your blog, girl! (And your photos rule...D is getting jealous from me raving on and on about your photos...) - JMR
Cool Blog. Nice setup and colorful. I think it is cool that you are a great photographer!!!
Steve
Nice Blog!!!! Awesome photography for being an amateur your doing great because I know you haven't been doing this for long!!! Keep it up : )
Post a Comment
<< Home