A couple more!
Caught him on the swingset. He's not ever bothered by the camera....looks right at me when I have it. What more could a aunt/photographer hope for.
We put our tree up today!! 9ft tall and I strung lights on every branch. It sure lights up the room! I'm not looking forward to that one string that always manages to go out.
I love to sit by the tree with all the other lights off and listen to Christmas music. I wish Michael was still little. He barely humors me anymore with sentimentality over the holiday...must be a teen thing. Ok here I go....only 6 more months and he's an adult (sob, sob)...I need a drink!
~ET
We put our tree up today!! 9ft tall and I strung lights on every branch. It sure lights up the room! I'm not looking forward to that one string that always manages to go out.
I love to sit by the tree with all the other lights off and listen to Christmas music. I wish Michael was still little. He barely humors me anymore with sentimentality over the holiday...must be a teen thing. Ok here I go....only 6 more months and he's an adult (sob, sob)...I need a drink!
~ET


1 Comments:
Isn't he adorable even when he is being a pain. I wonder where he gets it from?
Post a Comment
<< Home