Happy New Year!!!
I know, I know....I've been a bad blogger. But, that is actually one of my New Year Resolutions.....I WILL Blog more often....I WILL!
Wow! I can't believe how fast 2007 went by. I've met so many wonderful people and just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU (huge) to all of my clients. You make my work so delightful! THANK YOU!!
On a personal note I want to tell my family how much I enjoyed the holidays...I can never get enough of family. I love you all!!
Part II of my resolution...post a picture every day. Some will be from sessions and some will be candid everyday pics. So even though I've missed 4 days already (does that really surprise my family???) I'll start today.
This is Miss Ava....waiting for our hayride to begin!
Wow! I can't believe how fast 2007 went by. I've met so many wonderful people and just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU (huge) to all of my clients. You make my work so delightful! THANK YOU!!
On a personal note I want to tell my family how much I enjoyed the holidays...I can never get enough of family. I love you all!!
Part II of my resolution...post a picture every day. Some will be from sessions and some will be candid everyday pics. So even though I've missed 4 days already (does that really surprise my family???) I'll start today.
This is Miss Ava....waiting for our hayride to begin!
2 Comments:
Beautiful!
Elaine, this child has your eyes--you probably looked like this as a little girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home